E-Learning Support Teacher Position
Kids World Cares has an opportunity for a dedicated, responsible, student-centered individual to lead our e-learning support program, Strong Minds, Stronger Bodies.
Kids World Cares is proud to be a part of Kids World Gymnastics. Kids World Gymnastics has been providing a place where every child can succeed for the past 15 years. Kids World Cares is the educational branch designed to promote this mission.
E-learning Support Teacher Qualifications:
- A love for children and a strong desire to help them succeed.
- Ability to build positive relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment.
- Have a high level of organization, flexibility, and communication.
- Ability to manage all aspects of an online classroom.
- DESE certification (preferred).
- Experience with elementary or early childhood education.
- Associate’s degree in education or enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in elementary education.
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain.
- Full-time/part-time positions available between the hours of 7:30am and 4:30pm.
To apply, please submit your resume and transcripts email@example.com. If you have additional questions about Kids World Cares or our Strong Minds, Stronger Bodies program, please contact Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org or (314) 838 – JUMP(5867).